I hope you had a great mothers day. This week’s challenge was “Mom”, there were some good photos submitted this week. Tell us what you think of the photos in the comments and scroll down to find out what the next photo challenge is.
This week’s photo challenge is: ”Shallow or Narrow Depth of Field”
Here are some examples of Shallow or Narrow Depth of Field:
And you can also check out some of our blog posts:
Grab your camera and take a photo this week, and send them to Photo@snapsort.com, along with your name, and a short description of the photo. Please submit your photos by next Wednesday.
- The photo should be taken by you
- You may interpret the theme in any way you would like
- You agree to allow us to share your image on our Blog and Facebook wall
- You retain all rights to the photo
- Submit your photos by next Wednesday
- Please only submit one photo per week
- Please include a short description of your photo, along with your name
- Email your photo to Photo@Snapsort.com
- Be creative and have fun